Each home environment requires special lighting and depending on the effect you want to achieve, you must choose a type of focus, install it in the right place and use an appropriate intensity of light.
Here we give the importance to have a bright lightning in your home:
To obtain adequate lighting at home you must take into account the different types of light so that your interior decoration is pleasing to the eye: general light, ambient light, and focused light.
Each one fulfils a specific function and if it combines and complements with natural light, you will obtain a sensation of amplitude and optimum visualization of your environments.
Bright Lighting for the Kitchen:
It should be bright and without shadows to ensure the safety of your loved ones when it comes to cooking and increases the enjoyment of this activity.
• Recessed lights like spots, well placed on the roof will reduce shadows, helping to distinguish colors and textures of food correctly.
• Hanging lamps with lampshade are ideal for kitchen tables. They are installed about 80 cm from the table to create a circle of intimate and cozy light.
• The directional spotlights allow improving the lighting in places that are left in the shadow of the furniture.
Bright Lighting for the Bathroom:
It should have a general light and other lights on the mirror or spotlights embedded in the ceiling, to avoid shadows.
• Wall sconces in the bathroom can add details to the room, and combine with the mirror lights to eliminate shadows on the face.
• Light up your mirrors with ceiling and side lights. A bright light above the mirror will be the best choice for shaving or applying makeup. This eliminates all shadows and provides the best illumination for the face.
• The light beams from the top and sides of the mirrors should focus on a focal point, preferably at the center.
Bright Lighting for Bedrooms:
It should be a relaxing, soft and warm light. In addition, they should be able to attenuate to create a more romantic atmosphere, when necessary.
• You can put a pendant lamp as general lighting and support lights on the bedside tables or headlights.
• If you have a reading corner, use a bright floor lamp.
Bright Lighting for the Room:
It should enhance any activity, but also allow rest, so it is convenient to mix a general lighting with different points of light.
• Start with a general lamp, the desk, and standing lamps.
• Use directional lights to highlight points of interest within the environment.
• Wall luminaries with directional light upwards allow the ceiling to appear higher than it really is.
Bright Lighting for the Dining Room:
It must be warm, that resembles the light of day with the purpose of creating a comfortable atmosphere that generates relaxation at the time of the meeting at the table.
• You can use a hanging lamp installed about 80 cm on the table, to create a circle of intimate and cozy light.
• You can also install small hanging lamps at different heights on dining tables.